Martin Geddes @martingeddes
“Civilisation near death experience” — glad I attended the rehearsals in the 1970s.
04:40 PM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
07 July, 05:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
KellyInPG (wife) followed you on twitt n bought a calendar, she thought you might be dead, happy to hear otherwise, loved your works.
Cheers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
07 July, 05:31
I watched Nixon go down in high school.
70's were are hard rough ride, its produced
some interesting characters, independant, a different breed in a good way.
We hard cars we could take care of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
07 July, 05:02
I remember Bin bags all over the streets, The winter of discontent , Slade & The Sweet.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 July, 04:56
😂🕊

Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
07 July, 04:45
lolz

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
07 July, 04:43
me too but 30 years later … we are here because we were meant to be here to complete the “calling”