Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 July, 08:11
Definitely some cat vibes today @vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
10 July, 10:49
In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 July, 08:36

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 July, 03:12
😂I knew it was caterpillar, but was on vacation & honestly tired of researching too hard anymore.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 July, 04:43
ok - anyone else feeling the idea of "pieces" also has another feeeeel/reality to it? like parts of us that were fractalized (for looshing purposes) - our consciousness - and that is coming back as One again? something is happening to me - has been for some time - and i've felt out of place here since i could hold a memory as a toddler. i had one of the most intense dreams this morning - it involved time travel, me here, me elsewhere and someone from the outside who travelled to me to see me then left. i woke up shaking all over and felt a huge expansive energy in my heart.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
08 July, 02:23
What brand destroyed the guidestones?

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
08 July, 02:12
What about Criminal And Terrorist Services?

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
08 July, 01:57
CAT

arba happihr @arba
08 July, 01:31
Alice Chalmers
S.F or CAT

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
06 July, 09:19
I probably need my eyes checked but I read pieces as Pisces, As in all of the Pisces in our lives are going to start appearing..