Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 July, 01:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
What's in the gallon size can on the ground about 3 ft.from the targeted stone?? The flash was the initial trigger of the explosives in the can. The target got blown to rubble from that side while shielding the remaining stones.
Just guessing, of course.
😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 July, 01:09
I believe you and me both know the answer to that!
Juan also mentioned a time capsule they buried there in 1986.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
07 July, 10:48
WOW, just posted the other day that these needed to be taken down with a wrecking ball. crazy good😁

Just Diana @Diana19
07 July, 10:39
If it had been DEW, would it not have been completely demolished? And likewise, when has God every done any thing half way? Whoever did it, was sending a message, "WE are not done and WE are coming!" They have been inflicting fear on us for eons, could it be it's our turn to flip the tables?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 July, 10:37
Hearing form some users on TS that local authorities are saying they found a large amount of Tannerite. They have video of a car driving area shortly after the event.

So far, what I have found on Tannerite leave me with doubts.

Of course, now that they destroyed the site, it can't be examined.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
06 July, 10:17
I just got the chills watching that. Holy moly.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
06 July, 09:41
Looks like @VincentKennedy was doing some sketchy shit on this 7/6 day🥸

His drone must have got out of range and just so coincidentally hit the monument!!!

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
06 July, 09:38
The answer is in the numbers 😉

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
06 July, 09:36
love the 17 and the three 7s
Even more positivity to the situation.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
06 July, 09:32
JFK jr driving that caterpillar/back hoe? 😍

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 July, 09:09
Got the screen cap Chief!
15/555. 55 45

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 July, 11:03
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
hahahha, who do you think?

memes matter @NoComment
06 July, 08:58
its operation: " let [[[them]]] speak ,and weave them self out, and those who scream the loadest,but we have i t a l l
,this faze i think is about waking everyone up, i think the remaining [ them] are in a singulare killbox and might all be running for the remaining fiat
optics are important,and so is confirmations of wins along the way that is war of The Win:) suuuuch good vibez,i say its us

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 July, 08:54
Hmmm 🤔👈😂👍

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 July, 08:50
That is the most important question.

Did [they] do it to themselves? Did "we" do it? And what was the goal? Right now, the [DS] is tying everything to make us look bad in the court of public opinion.

I'm not celebrating this, but I do have a smile on my face.

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 July, 10:38
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
imo they would not destroy their own monument/s .. also think a message is being send . 🙏

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Darlene Sully @JDSully
06 July, 08:25
Really who cares, who did it. As long as it has been taken down for good.
All I know is that God's hands are in everything and everywhere.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
06 July, 08:20
had to be target DEW.. it was an precision strike at a precise time. The investigation was very Quick!

They must have caught Pepe🤣

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 July, 08:02
white hats with help from God timing. 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
06 July, 07:59
Has anybody been there yet and confirmed it's not CGI?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 July, 08:02
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
It's real. Totally demolished now.

connie wright @cowri
06 July, 07:57
Our Lord God deserves all The Glory. Thank you Jesus.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
06 July, 07:49

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 July, 07:42
exactly 💯 #godwon

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 July, 07:41
@doqholliday sez: "We’re gonna reverse the shit out of their bullshit!"

GOT. THAT. RIGHT.
Symbolism works both ways!

Thanks be to God.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
06 July, 07:46
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
RIP G

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
07 July, 10:39
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Hello George!

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
06 July, 07:40
God