Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
06 July, 09:26
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
found his Mom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 July, 07:50
Did they create this monster in a petri dish using Mansons DNA? Is that why they kept him alive so long?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
06 July, 08:12
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
spitting image no?

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
06 July, 07:15
we know the case files and who controls them

Penelope Pitstop @Penelopepitstop
06 July, 07:06
looks like computer generated

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
06 July, 07:31
In response Penelope Pitstop to her Publication
agree...every picture posted of him.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
05 July, 09:56
Clone?

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
05 July, 09:56
was trying to red pill fam about this over thw past 2 days. The fake news had peeps running in slow motion strollers to play on wmotions & talked about it looking horrible so they rushed thw process. All effen lies.. i was jumpimg out of my skin cause i cant male them see what i know😣😤😠😩🙏🏼

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
05 July, 09:50
cant unsee that!!