Martin Geddes @martingeddes
This war has so many levels of esotericism, so many fronts, and such a complex scope, it’s hard for any one person to comment upon its totality in a meaningful way. For example, I am a classical computer scientist, and often look at things through that lens. The quantum side is a mystery to me, as is nanotech, biotech, and a lot more. Yet we will have to somehow convey it all to future generations, from nursery up.
12:48 PM - Jul 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
05 July, 02:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
this is why each come with their own special gifts to weed through this mess. new nursery rhimes, in order, for the babies.🙂 its hard for me invision the totality of it all. i dont think we can here. especially hard for those of us who’ve no memory of what used to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
05 July, 02:26
MANY HELPING TRUMP/Q TEAM HAVE 1500 PLUS IQ'S. CHILD'S PLAY. YOU WILL SEE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 July, 02:28
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I can tell I am a fookwit it comparison to what’s going on. I have lowered my ambitions to being an amusing one.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
05 July, 02:15
Agree; 60 years, or more of a corrupt society, has programmed, most responses, of those in the darkness, which will require intense, and meticulous reprogramming, to bring back the truth.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 July, 01:00
The Future is Ours.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
05 July, 12:59
yes, mulit dimensional 5D...very complex

Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
05 July, 12:52
Old George News videos talked about nano technology. Since I trust them it made it real for me.