Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
04 February, 01:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
03 February, 07:43
totally agree !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Winning WWG1WGA @WinningWwg1wga
03 February, 05:47
Well to that I say it's been one Long Ass Theft of AMERICA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Soooo there's that

Tawny Lyon @HippieUSA
03 February, 03:04
YesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 February, 01:48
77 year movie is not long to me!

Robert Lindsay @GaMtnPatriot
03 February, 01:32
when they make the mini-series, it's going to be epic. maybe Trump will play himself?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

slick roq @slickroQ
03 February, 01:07
We're still watching the cartoons Before the real movie begins.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
03 February, 01:07
The scene I am waiting....hoping for. Is Trump going to a baptism any time soon?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
03 February, 01:02
For real, it better score big at the box office! No sequel, please and thank you.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
03 February, 12:54
Sometimes makes me wonder if there is an end.

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
03 February, 12:46
yup agree, This thing has 4 parts and the cliff hanger at the end of each makes you want to throw your tv, phones and computers off that cliff each time. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
03 February, 12:45
It sure is, but the ending will be worth the wait.

Laura Hodges @Lolly
03 February, 12:36
Yes very long😏

Heather Ball @Hball
03 February, 12:33
I watched the raid as it began, and learned how to share the link really quickπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i stayed up late watching the chaos unfold, therefor, when my alarm woke me this morning, i was a grumpy toddler!πŸ˜‚ the live feeds have looked busy today as well.

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
03 February, 12:32
My daughter watched V for Vendetta yesterday and said she felt like she was living it in living color right now. So now I have to watch it.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
03 February, 12:28
Have you looked at the list of movies Steve Mnuchin produced?!!! Very interesting! https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
03 February, 12:23
They need to hurry up with this the stores are running put of popcorn.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
Can we fast forward to the end, asking for a friend? πŸ™πŸ€£

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸŠβ€β™€οΈ This is clearly a Tri-Athelton, not a Marathon.

Veronica Sherr @vsherr
03 February, 12:19
I hate long movies.

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
True that..

Dridnfrank Holguin @DridnFrank
😡πŸ€ͺagreed....

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
Anyone else ready for a pee break?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 February, 12:17
Multiple movies...

Barbara Perser @Keeleyismine
03 February, 12:17
I've been on the edge of my seat for months!

Susan White @DharmaDog
03 February, 12:16
Soooo ready for the grand finale!!!

Susie MAGA @susieQ
03 February, 12:15
It sure is! Going to take 6 months just to get thru all the credits at the end!!

Mylène J Kâlker @Lentjie
Exhausting !!! But well worth it πŸ€—πŸΏπŸ˜Ž

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
Can't stop watching till the credits roll!