Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Some of my former colleagues worked on data collection from ALICE at CERN. Now I can see how easy it is to get people harnessed to projects whose true goals are unknown. I increasingly feel repulsed by the world of cleverness for its own sake. But you could probably make some nice art from the tech at CERN.
10:13 AM - Jul 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 July, 03:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
CERN?
art?

One might begin with their logo
--> they mock us to our faces

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
05 July, 03:17
When the material comes available for art . I want some .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 July, 11:44
A former friend of mine, among the best Bespoke tailors in America, was persuaded to lend her talents to sewing balloons for DARPA. I tried to warn her to no avail.

#PrayForSFBay .

Silver Cat @silvercat
05 July, 10:28
I thoroughly understand and totally agree, Martin! So many of these people, while intelligent, oftenly lack discernment. They get caught up in the project and forget to ask the question: Why are we really trying this? Yes, components of that machine could make for some very cool sculptures! The opportunities for great photos are also amazing!

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
05 July, 10:22
THE DAY TRUMP TOOK OFFICE IN 2017, CERN SHUTDOWN FOR 2 YR MAINTENANCE PROGRAM. 2 YRS LATER, IN 2019, TRUMP HAD TOTAL CONTROL.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
05 July, 01:33
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
im curious -so its 10:30 on the left coast now and Im assuming Cern is full speed ahead- has anything happened yet??

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 July, 01:50
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Waiting to hear CERN has been obliterated to dust.