Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I know its heavy, i know you wonder how long you can keep holding them up, I know you at times look around fear you dont have the finish in you if its not soon, I know you will give it your absolute all, I know your heart is gold, I know you are tired, I know your weary, but look around at how far we've come, remember to let go and have faith, God has been, will continue to be, forever our strength, all you gotta do is give it to Him, know He picked it up, then keep going, as you know God holds You and All the Rest, just walk with them, they gotta choose, so at some point we must step back allowing them the pain to choose for them in the most honest truthfilled way for them, Love em, Love You, and Always Love God.
09:18 PM - Jul 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
03 July, 09:55
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Brother, I needed this.
Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 July, 10:02
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
There you are. All My Love. God Bless You. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
03 July, 09:27
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
i only know one thing brotha, God Wins.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 July, 09:28
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication