Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The hardest part of the power to the planet being turned off is judging when to open the freezer to remove the next tub of ice cream.
05:52 PM - Jul 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 July, 10:49
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
05 July, 10:29
ahh the truth unveiled
the challenges we face
dang, ice cream would
be nice right now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 July, 11:37
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
πŸ™‚nice view.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
04 July, 05:39
Goid news us when it returns it will be free.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
04 July, 05:35
TRUE..... hahahahahahahaπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Celery Juicer @Emme
04 July, 04:45
im concerned about my husbands oxygen machine!

Ken Mac @KenMac
04 July, 02:18
Perhaps they’ll wait until Winter πŸ₯Ά

Ken Mac @KenMac

Ken Mac @KenMac

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
04 July, 08:51
Day before yesterday the power went out for like 4 or 5 hours here, anyone else?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 July, 01:08
OMG yes🀍ice cream its own food group in the summer south

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 July, 12:17
🍦and 🍫

… should be their own food group. :)

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 July, 10:28
So funny! 🀣

Jody Donohue @Jody
03 July, 10:19
lmao! πŸ˜‚

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 July, 09:23
I haven’t the funds or means for a generator. Im worried about the meat supply I have been squirreling away for the last yr and a half

Colleen261 @Colleen261
03 July, 08:31
its comforting to know that im not the only one giving this serious thought 🀣

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
03 July, 06:58
been there ,done that since I was 10=hurricane alley.. last time was 1 week & i was lucky= ex was out 3 weeks(😹).. I went & spent on a generator after my rotted food deductable went to $500 on my nsurance..see.. we even have melted ive cream insurance..noπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 July, 06:23
Not if you are Nancy, She's got that covered.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 July, 06:23
Not if you are Nancy, She's got that covered.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 July, 06:21
🀭or...to fill the tub to get more toilet flushes if you're on a well system. Been there done that

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 July, 06:04

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 July, 06:03
my feeling is there is no good time but eventually you need to let er rip

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
03 July, 06:00
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 July, 05:59
πŸ€— well now I want ice cream.....

Ange Love @LoveM
03 July, 05:57
LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 July, 05:55
For me it's the fridge for a cold beer. 🍺