Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 September, 06:56
Turn to GOD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
John 14:20
“At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.”

Luke 17:21
“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Genesis 28:16
“And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.”
17And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.

⚔📖
11:55 PM - Jul 02, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by truthseeker3 in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
17 January, 04:50
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
the kingdom. is ,when Jesus is present, in the Greek, the word within, should be interpreted as Among, not within. The kingdom is not within All people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
18 January, 10:15
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
among within same same
the kingdom within is available to all who seek it.
it is not available to those who are without...

Luke 11:52
“Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.”

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 July, 11:56
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
🙌🕊️🙌