Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 July, 07:27
Good Morning Patriots.

BACK

What I miss?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
02 July, 06:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Anon island is under contract…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 July, 09:50
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Wouldn't it be cool if anons got some kind of special thank you, even if it was just a personal msg of gratitude? We have selflessly given years of our lives and made great sacrifices, battling day after day in a silent war that most are clueless even exists. Have lost a lot fighting for all the sleeping people...the same ones who mock, criticize, laugh at and belittle us.

I gotta believe we were identified long ago. I'm sure we're on a list (or two, or three) somewhere. 🤣

Maybe I'm just dreaming. 🤷🏼‍♀️

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
only Thanks i need are the evil F**KS dead.. but i see your point, and I feel blessed to be on the front lines with such admirable souls.
10:28 PM - Jul 02, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 5_5weseeyou in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 July, 10:31
In response We Go All to his Publication
5:5 😎
✨🙏🏼✨