Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Never in the 35 years of my awakening had I seen such an image. This is serious! We are being hit with a overwhelming energy! Dismantling of the matrix
Many in their body will not endure this frequency, since it is very high even those who have worked on it could also leave this space time, but nevertheless many of us are happy to cross that electromagnetic field that we expected so much
Thank you

I am moving deeper in my heart as I know this is a critical moment, We are the new timeline, so be careful what you are feeding and attached to, as we are being given the opportunity to create something that has never been created before! Become aware of your old outdated stories. No one will be left behind, leave the fears and rejoice knowing that the source loves you as you love the source, Everything is fine, it has always been to get out of the matrix, people look around you, incredible things are happening

Via Bernardo Antonachi
03:19 PM - Jul 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
02 July, 03:29
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
no kidding dale. wow hard core. all week i screen shot many numbers lined up and it means to me NCSWIS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396