KungFu Kelly @KungfuKelly
“A rattlesnake bit one of my sheep in the face about a week ago. Deadliest snake that lives around here. The sheep’s face swelled up and hurt her terribly.
But the old rattlesnake didn't know the kind of blood that flows through the sheep. Anti-venom is most often made from sheep's blood. The sheep swelled for about 2 days but the blood of the lamb destroyed the venom of the serpent.
I was worried but the sheep didn't care. She kept on eating, kept on drinking and kept on climbing because she knew she was alright.
Often the serpents of this life will reach out and bite us. They inject their poison into us but they cannot overcome the Blood of the Lamb of God that washes away the sin of the world and the sting of death. Don't worry about the serpent or his bite, just make sure that the Lamb's Blood is flowing through your veins.”
❤️🐑
07:49 PM - Jul 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by KungfuKelly in this post can reply
J J Larr @3JJL
01 July, 11:32
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Thank you for sharing the story of your sheep being bitten by a rattlesnake. It was truly a blessing to read that story! Love the picture too!
💕🙏💕🐑💕🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
01 July, 11:44
In response J J Larr to her Publication
You're welcome but it's not my sheep nor my story, I thought it was too good not to share. 🙏❤️🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 July, 11:10
Traditionally, horses are used to create antibodies because they thrive in many environments worldwide, have a large body mass, get along with each other and are familiar enough with humans that they aren’t easily scared by the injection process. Goats and sheep are also used, as well as donkeys, rabbits, cats, chickens, camels, and rodents. Some institutes even experiment with sharks. The antivenom produced from sharks is quite effective, but they’re rarely used for obvious reasons.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
01 July, 10:55
🙏🏻🤍🤍🤍That is beautiful. And the little lamb is precious!🥰

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
01 July, 10:35
Weird, this is the 2nd post about this.First a doG then a lamb.
How many animals get bit in face by rattle snakes?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
01 July, 10:59
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I saw this. Sweet doG
God Blesses us more than most realize. 💕

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 July, 10:32
I had sheep a while back. SWEET, sweet critters!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 July, 10:01
Amen ...Thats sooo Good...Beautiful
❤👊❤❤

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 July, 09:58
❤️ Amen

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 July, 09:55
Amen

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 July, 09:54
Beautiful. Amen.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 July, 08:01
Beautifully said! 😇🥰

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 July, 07:59
❤️❤️❤️