Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
22 October, 12:38
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
God bless you @godsgraciousgift
God wins. Period.
PS love your handle !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
15 February, 01:17
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
yeah, that'll do it..................

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Anders_n @Neo463
13 February, 07:36
I would like to see the View, challenged by a group of digital soldiers... That episode would be worth the watch!

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
15 February, 12:52
In response Mr. Anders_n to his Publication
I'll volunteer to be on that panel!!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 February, 12:57
In response Mr. Anders_n to his Publication
👏👏👏

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
13 February, 01:05
The fate I truly wish for the View is White hats take it over and force them to add Kid Rock and Ted Nugent.

Cindy Walsh @2cindylouwho
11 February, 09:02
Like and sharimg will promote it. That is free advertising for them Simply do not watch it.

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
09 February, 11:10
cancel!

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
08 February, 08:24
Honestly, I don't care if it's cancelled or not. I stopped watching tv back in 2012. My computer is where I get my info and entertainment. If I can't validate it internally, or externally, then it's just gossip as far as I'm concerned. I know I've been lied to about everyhting...including who the Lord is in the bible...hint.. it isn't creator/source. Thank God for this time in the great reveal. Those truly seeking truth can finally find it.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
07 February, 02:43
anons,
please do not do a disservice to real true women by addressing these creatures as LADIES.
they are not ladies, they are slaves to evil masteres,
the uglyness and darkness of their souls comes through
in their facial expressions , they are captives of darkness
doing their masters will.
they may be females but they aint ladies.
the beauty of a true lady comes from the love in her heart
and radiates all around her .
our ancestor SARAi in her old age struck the Pharaoh
of Egipt with her beaty.
The view you say?
what view! its a freak show.
Behar,ur old news, we are the n

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
07 February, 02:27
do not cancel the view, let them incriminate themselves further.
it will be fun replaying the tapes ltr on showing their biesed stupidity and reckless abndonment to political suicide.
they all are “has beens”
WE ARE THE NEWS NOW.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 February, 02:12
Just cancel them bitches already

Carol L. Roma @Design
07 February, 12:49
the worst show on tv. i cringe everytine it comes on and change the chanel immediately.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 February, 06:08
I would be just as happy to see those scumbags hang.

Judy Link @Jlink333
06 February, 05:17
Please cancel this garbage!!!!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 February, 12:33
I thought it committed suicide long ago. Goes to show it wasnt on my radar.

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
06 February, 12:14
honestly can't believe anyone watches that trash

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
05 February, 11:51
ABC pays to keep this on the air. Over their lifespan they have insulted Stay at Home Moms, Nurses, Women who do Pageants, conservative Women, just to name a few. ABC (owned by Disney) uses this garbage forum to feed garbage to uninformed who believe these morons only spill the gospel truth. Nielsen Rating have actually improved if you believe in such drivel.

Babygirl23 MAGA @Babygirl23
04 February, 01:36
I would love to them arrested

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
04 February, 07:50
Eliminate this den of vipers!

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
04 February, 07:42
Cancel them so we can wake the SLEEPING HUMANS THE FORK UP!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 February, 06:50
Was Whoop a man once ..it's hard to tell these days in Hollyweird.

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
04 February, 05:48
It is sad but I use to enjoy the entertainment this woman provided...until she started expressing her political views. I hope she is on the list. I wonder if Patrick Swazey is still alive!

Angela Martin @Marangela
04 February, 04:44
The sooner, the better. Satanic Shills! Every single one of them.
Stopped watching in 1999. 🤮

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 February, 10:13
/Barf