Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
28 June, 01:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 June, 01:29
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I keep seeing Drs take an oath when I read these.
All of the Drs who have aided in killing adults and babies will go down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 June, 01:46
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
i've been around a lot of doctors my entire life, have in the family, dad was a surgeon, lots of nurses....NO ONE in my family, uncles, cousins, friends, neighbors...opted out of the vax. They were appalled that I didn't get the vax. My daughter who works at one of the most prestigious cancer hospitals in the country still thinks I am off my rocker. I dont' think that any of these people are evil. My parents did cleft palate surgery for many "vacations" over the years(89 countries). My doctor cousin and his Dr. wife retired from Mayo and raised their own support to work in Ethiopia now in retirement. My niece, a brand new internist. I don't know how to explain their thoughts and actions. But, they are not DS, they are good "Christians" who want to help others. My only explanation is brainwashing, it is the only thing that makes sense. Or, conversely...we are the insane, who think we are right. Or...two timelines simultaneously existing.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I agree it is there for all to see, the truth. The doctors and nurses and previously genius scientists, were seen as idiots when they came out against the vax. I tried talking to my family members and friends, and NO ONE wants "my news sources". I feel completely lost in this whole situation. I go back to them being under mass brainwashing, but why not us? To think we are chosen is kindof egoish in my mind. The two timeline scenario is making more sense everyday, cuz I don't want to believe we are all insane.
02:21 PM - Jun 28, 2022
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 June, 02:43
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I begged mt healthy 26 year old farm hand not to get it. She was pressured by her other account who happens to sit on the board at the local hospital where every was killed with protocals. She got the vax and then could not swallow, then bruising appeared all over her body, headaches, sweating....sick sick sick. She had 2 large clots removed from her lungs. Then they diagnosed her with Lupas. She has a rash all over her body that they are now calling monkey pox and on Thursday they are removing her spleen. EVERYONE of these including the Lupas is on the 10 page side affects released on Pfizer vaccine. They told her she needs 3 vaccines before her spleen is removed, 1 is for aids.
I am beside myself.

28 June, 04:24
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
This is absolutely horrific, the stuff of nightmares. And, I know these things are happening everywhere. But, people make up excuses for why they are sick. They believe the propaganda about their sicknesses not being related. My girls have had some health issues since getting vaxxed, but they refuse to ask their docs whether the issues are related, for "fear" of being seen as conspiracy theorists. I can't reason with them. these are smart kids. One was premed and bio, went to Fauci's alma mater...she pretty much worships him. I don't get it. Won't even look at anything I have found about him. I gave up a long time ago, as I love them so much, I don't want EVIL to ruin my family...as long as I have them. I hope that your farm hand will not be in pain for a long time. I will be praying for her. So sad.🙏