Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
27 June, 10:01
JFK Jr flew N529JK today 6-27-2022. Leaving lots of comms in his skywriting. He flew on Friday 6-24-2022, and flew 5 times on Saturday 6-26-2022.

Gof to get caught up but today’s was very intersting … Seems he flew a drone or perhaps a Pepe 🐸 MOAB. I think it is a Pepe 🐸MOAB drone making a strike!!!

Lots of comms in the flight times and JFK Jr initials too 😎👍👍I will overdraw

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
27 June, 11:39
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Headed straight toward Lake Anna.... 🤔 I have a family member that work at the Lake Anna Nuclear Power plant....owned by Dominion Power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
27 June, 10:54
JFK JR initials … he likes to leave them
😎👍👍

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 June, 07:25
THE GREAT AWAKENING: Dark to Light

The FIGURE EIGHT--The INFINITY SYMBOL, Combined with the Beginning Loop of a Toroidal Spiral.

"God is an Intelligible Sphere, Whose Cener is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -The Book of Twenty-Four Philsophers

"It was the Boundless in You; The VAST MAN in Whom You are all but Cells and Sinews. He in Whose Chant All Your Singing is but a Soundless Throbbing. It is in the VAST MAN that YOU ARE VAST. And in Beholding Him that I Beheld You and Loved You."
-Kahlil Gibran, THE PROPHET

Continued in Response to this Thread Below