Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 June, 09:11
There is a high probability we've all been lied to/fed disinfo by the 'good guys/WHs" too...if it's all for the greater good of the plan, are you ok with it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
27 June, 09:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
2 years ago I would’ve been ticked off about it. Not anymore though. I got so frustrated with everything going on in the outside world that it pushed me to start looking within myself. And I didn’t like a lot of the things I saw. Maybe that was a factor in the plan? Push people to deal with their inner demons and reconnect with God and the light inside. Alot of people ive talked to over the past 2 years started soul searching for the first time in their lives because they just got sick of all the noise

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blinky Blinx, click on at the bottom under it