Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 June, 09:11
There is a high probability we've all been lied to/fed disinfo by the 'good guys/WHs" too...if it's all for the greater good of the plan, are you ok with it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
I think itnis inevitable that some news will be hard to swallow. There will be lots of healing for all of us process. This has been one hell of a war, and still is.
Good question, Kim! What about for you?
09:39 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 June, 09:48
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
I definitely think they have without a doubt, and yes, I'm 100% ok with it. It had to be this way.

Today, I just kept hearing 'bigger picture' and all I could think about was I wish more would focus on that instead of all of the little things that are happening.

I say that if POTUS and the WHs have a problem with 10 viable options for a solution. If all 10 options are sh*ty options, then they have to choose the best of the 10 sh*ty options. Not all of this is going to be pretty, but we do/have won the war!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 June, 09:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you, you said it so well! And I totally agree with you.
I also believe in miracles and Gods guiding and healing hand. We will get through all this and Love of Humanity, by Humanity, will prevail.