⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
NEW - Biden was counting on Arab nations to produce more oil but a few hours ago French President Macron was overheard telling Biden that the United Arab Emirates is at max capacity and the Saudis can’t produce much more.

“I had a call with MBZ,” Macron said. (MBZ is the leader of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan.) “He told me two things. I’m at a maximum [production capacity] and [the] Saudis can increase by 150 [thousands barrels per day].”

This is a game-changing revelation since Biden was counting on Saudi Arabia and UAE. They were the only two OPEC nations perceived to have spare capacity.

Macron’s revelation means that it’s up to the U.S. to produce more oil, and soon, or the energy crisis will get much worse.

Biden’s refusal to expand oil and gas production in the US in the midst of the worst energy crisis in 50 years was insane *before* Macron’s revelation.

https://twitter.com/Shelle...

KanekoaThe
09:01 PM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 June, 10:57
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Common sense does not prevail in these times.
Where's DJT and Jr.?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
28 June, 08:29
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
the enemy must be so proud of Biden destroying America from within on a daily basis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396