Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
I have been praying about and researching
the Spirit of Jezebel

We have seen it recently here on AU
I have prayed about how to handle it
in a Spiritual ... Battle kind of way
Many people dont recognize the demon within and they blindly follow.... block her ..m
In person turn and run
This is a Spiritual War and no matter your feelings ...it remains a Spiritual War until ...

The Bible says, “Like a flitting sparrow, like a flying swallow, so a curse without a cause shall not alight” (Proverbs 26:2).

“But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, ‘I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.’ And he came out that very hour.”—Acts 16:18

So here are some memes to describe the Spirit of Jezebel

4 pics
07:23 PM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 June, 11:18
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Also sounds like a narcissist. 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 June, 11:34
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I agree !!! You are absolutely right !!!
❤👊❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 June, 10:46
Being led by the Spirit to address a danger to the body of belivers is in itself an act of LOVE. Remember, God chastises those HE loves…and as his children, we should beg His discipline when we have strayed beyond His counsel. The alternative is unacceptable to anyone seeking the face of God.

Being led by the Spirit to address a danger to the body of belivers is in itself an act of LOVE. Remember, God chastises those HE loves…and as his children, we should beg His discipline when we have strayed beyond His counsel. The alternative is unacceptable to anyone seeking the face of God.

27 June, 11:04
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Yes you are right !!!
❤👊❤❤

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 June, 10:37
🙏🙏🙏

27 June, 10:43
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
❤😘❤❤

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 June, 10:37
🙏🙏🙏

27 June, 10:41
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Amen

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
27 June, 07:45
Good work Honey. Hugs

27 June, 07:55
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
❤️🥰❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

27 June, 07:53
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
evil ...

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
27 June, 07:32
I believe I’ve stirred one of them up…they blocked me…oh well! She was just a really bad vibe on here.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
27 June, 07:39
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
😂I'm blocked too, do not remember why

27 June, 07:50
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
She's blocked anyone and everyone who stood against her
The other day She unblocked me then attacked . I screen shot and cropped her every post. My thinking was you want the lime light here you go ...Lets play darlin'
I wrote a post to Shane Browning ...ping
and placed her every post there. I did it all day ..finally she commented to me...
she was trying to help me and I'm jealous of her. ... I told her we are old souls and survived centuries ...we dont need your help
She blocked me again

Thats what Trump does
He throws them in the spot light
I am blind to her post but I feel the spirit on AU...I've been guaging my prayers towards that.
I've been praising Shane publically
He went into the tunnels with our troops
I despise any of our heros being smeared like that ...
they saved the lives of our children for generations to come

They saved our lives