Storm Rider @StormRider
Sunscreen Chemicals are causing the Skin Cancer.
Vitamin D = Sun is healthy for the human body
10:06 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by StormRider in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 July, 12:22
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
The sun is very healing. I have switched to just zinc oxide. I live at 8,500 feet and the sun is intense. I do believe the sunscreen I used to use caused my pre- cancerous skin lesions because I was very careful to apply to my face and hands, yet yearly have to have these lesions removed from my face and hands. As I type this I am getting my morning 10 minutes of sun exposure. 😉 I apply the zinc oxide if I am going to be in the sun for an extended period of time so as not to burn, since I am fair skinned and rarely tan. Natural Vitamin D is the best D for our bones and immune health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 July, 08:45
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thanks for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 August, 09:23
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Totally agree! Before sunscreen was invented, we had a house at the beach-yes I am that old- I never had an issue with the sun. When sunscreen with PABA came out, I got skin rashs in the sun. Then PABA was banned. I started breaking out in a “sun rash” again after I had children- when Ocean Potion came out. I was told by the dermatologist that I was allergic to the sun. He called it photosensitivity. I researched suncreen allergy brought on by the chemical reaction of sun and sunscreen. Found a lot of info on “chemical” vs “physical” sunscreen. I started using Zinc based and I haven’t broken out sense. But I also realized there is PEG, Sodium Benzoate, etc in many of them used as “preservatives” and emollients. Those can be toxic too. Sodium Benzoate has many names. It is used in most topicals and cosmetics and can cause cancer when mixed with vitamin C (which they tell us is good for our complexion). There is always an agenda! Do your research!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
21 July, 11:58
God didn't give us our beautiful sun to give us skin cancer/cancers.

He gave us the sun to heal our bodies.

Anything God made=good
Anything man made to interfere [inter-fear] =bad/sickness/disease

This is my opinion. God thought of everything we need naturally to heal our bodies.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 July, 08:58
In response LQve Trump to her Publication

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
21 July, 10:51
I've always suspected this.

Tyler Hiatt @Ty8co2
21 July, 12:34
I've been trying to explain to my fam why I am adamantly opposed to using sunscreen on myself and kids. Being fair skinned and from a time when being outside was what kids did all day every day, sunburns were part of life. Sarted using sunscreen after having kids and ended up getting skin cancer where burns weren't an issue. This chart was the beginning of the end for me.

This video articulates my reasoning very well. Thanks for sharing.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
21 July, 05:34
In response Tyler Hiatt to his Publication
Im with you. Intuition told me not to use it

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
21 July, 07:10
In response Tyler Hiatt to his Publication
Some of those chems create even worse chems when mixed with things like pool water, we use a light layer of olive oil, followed by a light application of zinc oxide (you can just fade it in, and not be covered in white) and then we use a tiny bit of calmoseptine last, same thing , just fade it in - works great

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
20 July, 11:39
As my friend says...”It makes no logical sense to bake chemicals into you skin.”.

I’ve never used sunscreen and I live in AZ. My brother in WI does religiously and just had a small area of skin cancer removed.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
20 July, 11:24
Studies show that Melanin, ie. "a tan", is the best preventative for skin Cancer.
Human's are so sheltered though, and are rarely in the sun.
The "Outsiders", have the best protection against skin cancer.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 July, 09:13
Verified pre net.