Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
26 June, 06:44
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Like for this to be true. We’ll see. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 June, 06:39
idk, I thought it best JFK Jr stay hidden from "them" for his own safety, unless he was secure and adding to their PANIC.
She has no conscience, only self interested, so would she even notice / care??? I thought she was taken out Oct 31, 2017 ? ... not sure of the year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
26 June, 06:59
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Many believe Hillary was arrested September 11, 2016. She had left a 9-11 ceremony in NYC when she was conveniently filmed
fainting (struggling) as she was being thrown into a van like a side of beef (according to some anons).
😲😎🐸!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 June, 06:10
it doesn't matter she looks like she shat herself in this picture

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 June, 05:54
I get a kick out this pic.
Was Hillary taken 9/11/2016??
IF so...she didn't even make it to the inaugaration. 🤷‍♀️
Wakey Wakey...
"we had to be shown"

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
26 June, 06:01
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
OK.
Maybe the ghost she saw was one of her Arkancided victims.
Apparently some of her victims survived?