r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴“I’m not not advocating for burning down buildings. Trauma and destruction is kind of the thing that I love”

Follow Libs of Tik Tok: t.me/libsontiktok
04:02 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
26 June, 04:41
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
A profound exposition of the mental health crisis that has infected American society.
Will say it again: it's going to take 3 generations to heal the damage done to the last 2....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
26 June, 04:39
Clearly doesn’t understand biohazard. Didn’t occur to her that it could be seen and a bio weapon assault? These people are ridiculously insulated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 June, 04:30
How stupid and sick is this generation?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 June, 04:30
How stupid and sick is this generation?

James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 June, 04:27
🤮

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
26 June, 04:23
DEFINITELLY GOOD EXAMPLE, OF WHAT USA STAND FOR...

THIS IS NOT ABOUT 2022...
THIS IS ABOUT ALL WAY DOWN TO HER RUINED CHILDHOOD... WHICH MAKE HER WHAT SHE BECOME.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT DEMOCRATS FAILURE.
THIS IS ABOUT FAILURE OF DEMOCRACY.

IF THIS HABBENING IN MINE COUNTRY, FIRST I WILL ASK MYSELF:

1) HOW THIS WAS HABBENING, THAT YOUNG GENERATION EVALUATE THEMSELVES SUCH POORLY AS THIS PERSON?

2) EXIST SOLUTION?

3) IS ARREST OR DEPORT TRULLY SOLUTION, OR JUST ANOTHER SYSTEMATIC FAILURE OF GOVERNMENT AND FUCKUP ON ANOTHER COUNTRY?

4) HOW MANY OF THOSE, SAME WAY CRIPPLED AS HER WE ACTUALLY HAVE IN POPULATION?

THIS HONEST ANSWER I HAVE TO KNOW FIRST, BEFORE I TOOK ANY ACTION...

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
26 June, 04:44
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
edit: DEFINITELY GOOD EXAMPLE, OF WHAT globalist/communist agendas STAND FOR...

Ease up on your America blame-game. You are making no friends here with your poisoned perspective.

arba happihr @arba
26 June, 04:15
IDK🤓🤪
I'm thinking she may be one of the ones who will not be making the transition
Q said,
not everyone is going to make this transition.
God made everything so wonderful, and smart,
then along came satan and robbed people of their own thoughts and decisions.
Pitiful