Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 June, 02:36
Stay in the pocket.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 June, 02:40
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND 1111 ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GO BACK ITS HEADS LONG INTO THE STORM WITH GOD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 June, 02:42
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I am thankful God lead me out of the woods.

26 June, 02:48
AND WE ARE HELPING TO LEAD OTHERS OUT OF THE DARKNESS

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
INDEED. TRYING MY HARDEST SIR. SIMPLY BY JUST BEING TRUE TO WHO I AM. GOD MAKES IT EASY ONCE WE LET GO. 🙏❤️
02:50 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
26 June, 02:53
YES GOD SAYS YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND AND LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU CAN ENLIGHTEN OTHERS

26 June, 03:25
💞🙏💞