Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
26 June, 02:12
Brave New World Author

Thank God ppl Warned Us

HG Wells Penned A modern Utopia

His two Students Aldous Huxley and George Orwell he assigned the Task of copying his work !

George Orwell wrote 1984 life in a totalitarianism Regime - The protaganist Wilbur Smith committed Sucidie inthis World

Aldous Huxley wrote A Brave New World a world controlled by pharmacuticals and hallucinogens ! Wilbur stopped the Meds and Committed Suicide

Adding this as was my thesis --- In the Year Zero Wilbur begins by comtemplating Suicide but then joins the Resistence and Fights Back
My little contribtion on this Topic !

put pdf book thread if your interested -- that`s the history of the 4 books on illuminati Control -- with mine being to resist not obey !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 June, 02:15
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 June, 02:25
I give my books away free regurally ---- As they are of interest in what were fighting --- That`s it ---- No other Agenda ---

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 June, 02:28
OMG...so, how might i get this one ? you may message me here if you would like...

26 June, 02:29
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
It`s the link above Picture --- hit thread

26 June, 02:31
ok...but my question is,how do i purchase a Physical book , like in the picture...?

26 June, 02:32

26 June, 02:35
i apologize for being so dense😁...i definitely want this and your others!!! thanQ SO MUCH!!! Now, do you ever come to the US for book signings? if so ...do you have any scheduled for Texas?

Thanks

The PDF`s are my originals I own the copyright

The published versions are a bit longer

Mini movies on my books this yt channel

https://youtu.be/7a0eIgbR9...
THE YEAR ZERO (PART 7) - YouTube

ARE YOU READY FOR THE FUTURE

02:38 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
26 June, 02:40
Holy Cow! Robert, you have made my day! Thank You🕊💞

26 June, 02:48
The Late Peter Mayhew with my Book

Chewbacca from Star Wars --- My life has been trying to expose them and I have had a bit of help -- From God !