Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 June, 01:02
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thank you for being able to express your feelings of what you go through daily. I can only IMAGINE what it's like. My son doesn't talk to me about it & I don't ask him, he will on his time. He has told my husband a few things, but when asked how he's doing, he says fine/ok. Powerful message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

26 June, 01:53
Afghanistan 2010-2011
yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
26 June, 08:59
I'm on the upswing & trying to help others, but sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming & I drop back down a bit.

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
26 June, 08:59
I'm on the upswing & trying to help others, but sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming & I drop back down a bit.

26 June, 02:26
Went through this 40 years ago when I got divorced & many other times during a couple of tragedies. Thank you