Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 June, 01:02
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thank you for being able to express your feelings of what you go through daily. I can only IMAGINE what it's like. My son doesn't talk to me about it & I don't ask him, he will on his time. He has told my husband a few things, but when asked how he's doing, he says fine/ok. Powerful message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
26 June, 08:59
I'm on the upswing & trying to help others, but sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming & I drop back down a bit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
26 June, 08:59
I'm on the upswing & trying to help others, but sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming & I drop back down a bit.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 June, 02:31
He does get therapy & knows a couple vets he stays in touch with. The suicide of his son didn't help. Unfortunately he is about 1200 miles away but we do talk & he usually sounds upbeat, but I'm always wondering. He got into fishing after he came back which has helped. Like I said he has opened up about some things he went through with my husband, I'm his mom so........think he tries to protect me from that crap but then my husband has told me some of what was revealed. I can't imagine having to deal with this stuff.