Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Friends husband died, owned the car wash, collected the ribbon magnets people left. his wife gave these to my wife at work. She said she thought we should have them. She kept a couple for herself and put them on her mail box. She knows how our house looks, vehicle looks, and How Loud We Are. All Know when you roll by or see us. There is NO Missing Us. If your in Michigan youd know if you did. Yet to see another house or vehicle done up as such. Anyway house is always done up but around Independence Day I like to add a "few"more things. So in honor of a good man I thought these would be a great place to give them the respect they deserve. I would put them on the vehicle but it's all painted up with truth info/sites. 🤔 might squeeze some for the 4th fireworks show, We are gonna do something different, get there early good spot hang by the vehicle it draws people in hand out info and red pill, i mean talk with people. All this gettin loud makes me nervous but I keep pushin Outofthebox.
01:12 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 June, 03:19
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I wish I lived in Michigan, I would come visit your home if you would let me. You are a good man. Brave. I would be summarily kicked out of my neighborhood and probably my life in general if I were to follow my heart. Perhaps that is why I am always in such a state of distress. 😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
26 June, 03:50
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
You would be welcomed with a hug. I know the feelings you speak of very intimately. I've faced those demons although they like to visit once in awhile but I banish them much easier now. The conflict comes from from denying what your heart and soul really wants, what it knows is real and true. Your conscious thoughts are fighting your soul. I really understand where your coming from and everyone must make a choice. I know it's hard and you gotta do what you gotta do but if your community is vibing against you perhaps it's time you found a place that is more friendly. I know a bunch of people that moved from Cali to hear and say it's much much different, people are different. different in the good way of course. idk but that feeling is all too familiar. I gave up a ton to be where i am but my soul and I are much happier and that conflict is almost gone for good. Temet Nosce and to thine own self be true. Just keep pushing forward and never stop. You Matter 2 don't let them forget it.😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396