Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
26 June, 01:56
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Made me cry. Tears are good sometimes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 June, 01:54
WRWY
We need each other.
God's Love will help you endure and rise above.
You're doing a mighty fine good job Patriot so remember that too :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
26 June, 01:50
When I die I don't want to see "my life flash.
I would like to see the impact my life had on the world.
To see how an off handed comment spirals down
and to see how the little peaces spin up.
To find out what happen to the person you helped, the pay it forward ripples.
:D

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
26 June, 01:43
- [ ] Tips for surviving depression - 1. Take care of yourself of your body, rest, excercise or yoga, vits or meds, or both. 2. Speak your truth. Write in a journal, write poems, or even a book! write a letter to those that hurt you (even if you don’t send it), talk to someone - a friend, therapist, a hotline, support group, family member. Don’t bottle it up or stay silent. 3. Baby steps. Every day set out a small goal and DO IT. For some it may just even just be getting out of bed and going to the grocery store. Try a new activity maybe. Or do something, ANYTHING, towards achieving your goals and ideals. Don’t know what they are? Well first baby step then is writing a list. Where do YOU want to be in life? What do YOU want to have? Where do YOU want to be? 4. Get an emotional support animal ❤️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 June, 01:32
Blessings, Joey. 💙

I've found that the only thing that can help me with PTSD (besides the long list everyone spouts) is love of self. A bubble of love, where no one can enter, not even the past.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
26 June, 01:46
In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 June, 01:02
Thank you for being able to express your feelings of what you go through daily. I can only IMAGINE what it's like. My son doesn't talk to me about it & I don't ask him, he will on his time. He has told my husband a few things, but when asked how he's doing, he says fine/ok. Powerful message.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
26 June, 12:57
That is wonderful! I have so much respect for you!
Hold on.❤️

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
26 June, 12:55
Thank you for sharing! 💗

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 June, 12:52
❤️ A very good one, thanks for sharing, brother

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Diana DJT @Diana
26 June, 12:45
We are Gods children ❤️🙏🏻
Try playing some beautiful music 🎵
Anne Wilson on YouTube "Jesus" awesome lyrics, helps me so much 🙏🏻 praying for you

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 June, 12:41
Thank you for sharing.❤