Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 09:37
VK Banner Change - 7:17am Eastern...

*Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 June, 10:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Near as I can tell the qoute “Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward” is from the book Moving Forward, which is from a series of books called Timing Is Everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 June, 10:30
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I knew you would find the connection :)
Also wondering if the ts = a date 7.17 or related to the drop.
or is it 78?

Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 June, 04:56
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
119 >< 911
Sept 11

26 June, 12:08
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
ohhhhh, good connection!

Tyler 316 @TWM316
26 June, 12:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Alright so coming back to this. Don't really know what to make of it but I thought it was interesting. I'm at work so I don't have time to make a graphic so bear with me.

Branching off Cowboy's post with "Timing is Everything".
VK changed the banner at 7:17am.
7×17=119

Q post #558 with a date of 1/19/2018
Timing is everything.
STATE_OF_THE_UNION.
Q

Happens to also line up on the Q clock tomorrow.

It made me think of Trump's CPAC speech which was pretty much a state of the union speech. That was on 2/26/22.
On 6/29 marks 123 days since that speech.
6/29 is also the 180th day of the year or, 5 months, 29 days.

Q post 529
HELLO GEORGE.