Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning! Happy Wednesday. Trump is the best...epecially his dancing!
08:57 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Karen Lou @Sapphire
07 May, 09:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
He’s the best!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
03 February, 01:24
🆒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly ES19 @KimberlyES19
03 February, 12:36
I miss him so much! ❤❤❤

Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
03 February, 11:52
This is so inspiring - I want to see the full version babeyyyy!!!!! Woohoo!!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 February, 10:01
☀️🙏🇺🇸 Good Morning , My 😇 @kimrunner ☀️🙏🇺🇸
oh, how I Absolutely LOVE this, I LOVE You, I LOVE You All , & I especially LOVE TRUMP 💫I am Wishing You All a Wonderful Day💫!!! 🥰😘🥰😘🥰😘🥰😘🥰 https://open.spotify.com/t...

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
03 February, 11:13
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
🧡l love you forever💛❤️🙏 thank you from all humanity God blessand keep you and your family safe

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
03 February, 09:55
I love this. ❤️

Dee Martin @DMAlways
03 February, 09:34
Good Morning to you..What a Wonderful sight to see our Great 45...All this dancig has put a big smile on my face....God Bless

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
03 February, 09:21
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
03 February, 09:09
⛄Mornin'

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
03 February, 09:09
⛄Mornin'

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
03 February, 09:08
😍I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE THIS!!!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
Morning Smile maker! ☺️🥰

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
some happenings whike we slept?

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
*while

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 February, 09:39
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Sure did...going to go look and post now!

Michele Miceli @Jerzgirlpatriot
03 February, 09:00
i miss Trump