JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
One of the more thought-provoking gematria comms I came across yesterday was The Water Is Your Thoughts.

#watchthewater
#KennedySunday
11:55 AM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
MvA_r @MvA_r
03 July, 11:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Timestamp 5:55

The Stone The Freemasons
Rejected Has Become The
Chief Cornerstone

66. Yeshua says: Show me the stone which the builders have rejected—it is the cornerstone.

'What exactly is a keystone? Usually the translation here was 'cornerstone', but capstone may be a better translation. It doesn't really matter which of the two is the correct translation, because this is something that was first rejected and then proved to be essential.
But why was the keystone rejected in the first place? Because it tapers. It's not a pretty square stone. So for building a wall or a pillar, or for the upright sides of a gate or window, it is of no use. Then you put such a tapered stone aside as a bricklayer. But when you almost finish the two halves of a stone arch, you look for just such a tapering stone. Then the stone that you couldn't use before turns out to fit exactly what you intended, even to be the perfect solution for it.' -Brma Moerland with Logion 66

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
03 July, 11:09
In response MvA_r to his Publication
https://www.thomasevangeli...

5 pictures
Translation by google translate.
Origiona Dutch text by Bram Moerland.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 June, 02:42
10:55
One 5x5
5+5=10=ONE
The water is your thoughts = 325
325=

Two thousand twenty two
Fix twenty twenty first
I am here if you want to talk to me
Human angels do exist sons of God

Angel of the golden ratio ark measure
I am a human but I have alien intelligence
Angel of the Holy Spirit on earth
I know everything about you
The originating light and pattern
The second star of southern gate
Help make miracles happen with love
Blessed are those who wait for him
Christs conception the tree of life
The prophecies of the biblical Jesus
John chapter 14 verse one
Honest words that save people
People's liberation and resistance
The one on the great white throne

*Wow Nana is always amazed at the story it tell as much as the individual meanings.
Water hold memories and we are what % of water again?

https://www.learning-mind....

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 June, 12:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am aware of how much time, energy, and discernment is required for a R eply of this Q uality. Thank you Nana. 🇺🇸

#FamiliaIsEverything

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 June, 02:34
Be like the water, it fits in every corner and moves in harmony with
all the motions of your enemy. Dont think, just feel and react.