Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 June, 05:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
❤️👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
26 June, 12:41
For the most part (with the exception of a day here/there hung over, or just feeling very lazy and sore from my job), I try to do everything the best I can every day with the people I love (communicating and expressing appreciation and Love) at 52 years of age. I know every day is a gift and it could end anytime when God decides to call me home ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For the most part (with the exception of a day here/there hung over, or just feeling very lazy and sore from my job), I try to do everything the best I can every day with the people I love (communicating and expressing appreciation and Love) at 52 years of age. I know every day is a gift and it could end anytime when God decides to call me home ❤️🙏

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
26 June, 12:06
I hope your jellybean is Blessed 😇

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 June, 12:00
Ok, I’ve thought about this. What if the deception is so deep that the concept of “sleep” is a construct?

Perhaps there is a mechanism that allows humans to “leave thier fleshsuit” for “sleeping” while thier immortal soul has an active and conscious 4-8 hours on thier home planet?

I may smoke too much cannabis 😀

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
26 June, 12:07
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
I like what your smoking.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 12:09
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
lol...never!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 June, 11:49
TODAY WERE WORKING ON SAVING THE WORLD WITH GOD.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 June, 11:37
Sure puts things into perspective!
Today, my one day off work, I will be spending outdoors in the sunshine with some girlfriends, my dogs, & microdosing mushrooms, lol.
I hope you will be making your jellybeans count today too, Kim! ❤️☀️

26 June, 11:43
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
♥️

James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 June, 11:27
Work so my kids can have more jellybean days to play with. I love my kids that much.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 June, 11:22
Powerful message.

26 June, 11:26
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
perfect 1122 for you!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
26 June, 10:57
I feel this is what this movement, what all have you have done for me. I realized 2 years ago how little time we have and what matters and what doesn't. I could never thank all of you enough for that. It changed my life forever ... and for the better.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
26 June, 10:56
Cool Video for this Sunday morning. Have a great Sunday Kim !!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
26 June, 10:55
Very cool video for this Sunday! have a great one Kim !!