AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 June, 09:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
I Guess Clarence Thomas BLACK LIFE Doesn't Matter! Only the Black Lives of Criminals Like George Floyd Matter to these Brainwashed, Politically Correct, Hypocritical Social Justice Zombies!
09:16 AM - Jun 26, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Love Jesus @HouseCall
26 June, 01:27
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I have been raising questions on BLM's claims for years now. I live in a City where bullets fly even in the daytime. More little "Black" children have been shot and even killed. Where to hell are they when it comes to this? Never a word on this shit from them. I have known for years they aren't who they say they are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 June, 01:37
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
Not to Mention the Black Babies that have Been Aborted at a Rate that is Disproportionate to the Overall Population! Democrat Cities are Nothing More than Political Plantations where they Deliberately Keep Black People in a State of Perpetual Violence while Claiming that they have the Best Interests of the Black Population at Heart.
NOT!
I say this as a Former Democrat who voted Straight Democrat in Every Election since Jimmy Carter. I Walked Away in 2016 when I could no longer 'Hold My Nose" and vote for corrupt Hillary!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 June, 09:19
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
they destroy themselves

26 June, 09:24
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
YES! Just Continue to "Sit Back and Watch" and be Ready to Help Them Make Sense of the World when their Illusions/Delusions are Completely and Totally Shattered by the TRUTH!