Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 June, 09:31
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
But wait! I thought the liberals were against racism?🤔 So it is ok to call a fine upstanding, intelligent well educated, man like Justice Thomas by racist names and slurs? He is a black man and black lives matter, that is what the flags and posters say. 🤔 So in other word black lives matter only if that black man agrees with what the liberals want him to agree with? 🤔 And racism and racial slurs are ok because the black man who took an oath to uphold our constitution and stood by his word and demostrated his character as an honest man? 🤔 It is very confusing. Like " my body, my choice except forced injections are ok. Very confusing indeed. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 June, 09:16
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I Guess Clarence Thomas BLACK LIFE Doesn't Matter! Only the Black Lives of Criminals Like George Floyd Matter to these Brainwashed, Politically Correct, Hypocritical Social Justice Zombies!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 June, 09:19
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
they destroy themselves

Love Jesus @HouseCall
26 June, 01:27
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I have been raising questions on BLM's claims for years now. I live in a City where bullets fly even in the daytime. More little "Black" children have been shot and even killed. Where to hell are they when it comes to this? Never a word on this shit from them. I have known for years they aren't who they say they are.