Doug from Canada @DougT
25 June, 09:16
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Liberal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
25 June, 09:38
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
YEAH I GET IT,

BUT WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE "WELFARE DRAIN" ON SOCIETY AS IT STANDS NOW

WE ARE "ONE" WITH GOD

SO I "GET IT"

BUT WHEN ARE BLACK PEOPLE GOING TO STEP UP, FIX THEIR FAMILIES, AND BECOME A POSITIVE FLOW TO SOCIETY?

THESE ARE 100% FACTS BUT MEDIA WILL NOT SHOW IT!

AS IT IS NOW MOST OF THE BLACKS ARE REALLY A FINANCIAL DRAIN AND 80% ARE OUT OF WEDLOCK NO FATHER FIGURE

ISNT IT TIME THE BLACKS START TO ADDRESS THEIR OWN PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF LETTING "WHITEY" FIX IT FOR THEM?

(MORE GOVT MONEY!)
GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
25 June, 09:46
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Ignorance is color blind

25 June, 09:52
In response Happy Days to his Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

WAKE UP- SATAN HAS SEEDLINES ON EARTH
BLACKS ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF CAIN- GOD HATED CAIN

IN THE BIBLE

I WILL REPEAT

GOD HATED CAIN!

LOOK IT UP CUPCAKES!

GOD TOLD THE DESCENDANTS OF ISREAL TO KILL THEM ALL AND SPARE NONE - KIDS ANIMALS ADULTS AND TO PILLAGE ALL

LOOK UP WARS IN THE BOOKS OF KINGS IN THE BIBLE!
Cain the Son of Satan #BibleCode - YouTube

3 Sivan 5778May 17, 2018Shalom everyone,Chag Shavuot Sameach!Have you ever wondered where evil comes from? We would have to go back to the beginning of creat...

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
25 June, 09:54
God does not hate -

25 June, 09:58
In response Heather Seekins to her Publication
ARE YOU BLIND? READ THE BIBLE

Genesis 4:15
But the Lord said to him, “Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
25 June, 10:02
Sorry it seems your 2 post contradict each other.
In one you say God hated Cain and decreed all people of Isreal should kill them and in the next post it clearly says God protected Cain by putting a mark on Cain so noone would kill him🤓

25 June, 10:08
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

WAKE UP- SATAN HAS SEEDLINES ON EARTH
BLACKS ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF CAIN- GOD "MARKED" CAIN

THERE ARE EVIL SEEDS ON THE EARTH

JESUS SAID "THE FARMER WAS PLANTING SEEDS ON THE EARTH SOME WERE GOOD SEEDS ( ADAM SEEDS) AND SOME WERE BAD SEEDS (SATAN SEEDS) ALL LIVE TOGETHER UNTIL THE END OF THE AGE AND THE HARVEST WILL BE FOR THE "GOOD SEEDS"

HIGH VIBRATIONS WILL EVOLVE LOW VIBRATIONS WILL STAY ON
3 D EARTH

IN THE BIBLE

YES WE ARE "ONE" WITH GOD A SEEDLINE OF PURE ADAMIC BLOOD/NOAH/DAVID/CHRIST

AND A SEEDLINE OF PURE EVIL CAIN

WHAT IS A HAVDALAH CANDLE?

IT IS A CANDLE THAT IS TWO CANDLES IN ONE

TWO CANDLES AND ONE FLAME

LOOK UP SHABATT SERVICES AT THE END OF THE SABBATH

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
25 June, 11:38
I am quite aware of the Caine and Able seed or bloodlines.
As the saying goes You are preaching to the already Converted - go share your “common Sense” where it will make a difference like Twit or FB

25 June, 02:57
There are too many here that believe

"we are one" and do not see evil, nor believe in the

TWO BLOODLINES, BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT DO YOU THINK ALL PEOPLE BELIEVE THE SAME AS YOU?

as in there are the binary and duality in
DNA and good and bad bloodlines on earth

So for now this is my platform

if you don't like it

not sorry!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
25 June, 05:16
I have a very different view of this platform - imo 99% of people here know that there is extreme evil in the world which is the driving force behind their purpose here.
Spiritually we are all One because God made us, remembering of course that God also made Satan and has Authority over him.
We are One With God

26 June, 05:34
WE ARE BOTH RIGHT;

GOD IS ONE SOURCE OF LIGHT FROM TWO DNA SOURCES
(GOOD AND EVIL)

HERE ARE HAVDLLA CANDLES MADE OUT OF ***"BEESWAX" ***
( A CEREMONY CANDLE AT TEND OF THE SABBATH THAT IS LIT)

LOOK AT THE 2 STRANDS IN ONE

YES THERE IS ONE STRAND

BUT TWO LIGHTS IN ONE STRAND BECOME ONE

GODS LIGHT/SATANS LIGHT

SADLY SOME PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THAT GOD IS BOTH GOOD AND EVIL IN ONE

I AM CHOOSING THE GOOD LIGHT

WHAT IS HAVDALA? ITS THE END OF THE SABBATH CEREMONY FOR JEWS IN END OF SABBATH WHERE THE CANDLE
IS SYMBOLIC OF LIGHT AND DARK AND SEPARATION!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...

'Havdalah' is a brief service ending Shabbat said over wine, spices, and a special candle with multiple wicks. The candle is symbolic of 'separating light from darkness and 'Shabbat from the days of the week'.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Respectfully, I believe you are wrong, God is not evil he was not the author of it or chaos.
Evil, chaos and confusion came from Lucifer, and his rebellion against God.
https://youtu.be/c4EgKW28W...
05:38 AM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 June, 08:07
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Thank you! That was very interesting and certainly is in line with Biblical Teaching 🙏

26 June, 08:53
😊🙏🤍

26 June, 05:41
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
DID GOD CREATE LUCIFER? OR HE IS NOT GOD- HE IS GOOD AND EVIL
LIKE I SAID,

PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE

LOOK IT'S IN THE CEREMONY SEE THE CANDLE,

GOD IS DNA PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE

THERE IS GOOD DNA AND BAD DNA

(LIGHT AND DARK)

IF YOU DISAGREE I UNDERSTAND

26 June, 05:44
Give my video a watch before you jump the gun and I think you'll understand why God is only Good.