Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
25 June, 11:26
if I loose everything, I’m ok

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 June, 11:30
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Most people cannot say that.
You are stronger than them!
God willing you won’t loose anything and instead experience blessings beyond measure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 June, 11:32
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
realization that what you think you have, is absolutely nothing.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 June, 11:36
Then we have nothing to lose in that case 😎

25 June, 11:39
not doubting you in the least, what do we live for?? Very honest question

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 June, 11:41
Life is a precious gift from God and it is to be cherished

25 June, 11:46
You’re pretty smart, so what does it take to ask that question, when you know you’re only here for a test???

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 June, 11:53
I don’t view life as a test.
I view it as a journey of experiences.

Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 June, 12:01
Tomorrow is a new day. Do something that brings you joy.