Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 June, 10:20
Juan posted today:

Just a heads up…Russia cut off Germany’s natural gas supply Thursday…this is a complex situation which I don’t have time to address today, that said….Putin went to the Kremlin 3.6 hours ago at 110pm local and seems they are burning the midnight oil. Could be nothing but then again, Germany shut down its nuclear reactors to satisfy the green movement several years ago, wind and solar will not touch their energy needs. Let’s keep our collective ears to the ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
25 June, 11:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Perhaps we are getting closer to the nuke event? idk
11:29 PM - Jun 25, 2022
In response trueblue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
25 June, 11:33
As much as I think I’m prepared for that, I don’t think I am. I’m also afraid I am going to think it’s nothing, blow it off, and it’s something. But, I’m not crazy, so there’s that.

25 June, 11:46
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
Don't allow them to keep you living in fear.

So if there were a real nuke that took you out, what could you do today to stop it?

They feed off your fear. You are an infinite being, don't be afraid. Concentrate your thoughts more on what you will be doing in the new Divine Matrix.

Spend little time on the things that you can do absolutely noting about. Now is when you are making memories.

And memories are THE ONLY DAMN THING any of us get to take with us.
Make them good ones as if you were not going to make anymore in this Earth suit in this lifetime & hold on to your connection to God.
You will be ok no matter what happens.😘🙏😇

26 June, 12:04
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
You got frens here hun anytime you need.

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
25 June, 11:31
This could be the black swan, no?

25 June, 11:32
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Idk, it is after all VKs background now!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
26 June, 12:12
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Today president Trump said in the end: “I’m going to get you out of this lightning”. In gematria it is