Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 June, 10:20
Juan posted today:

Just a heads up…Russia cut off Germany’s natural gas supply Thursday…this is a complex situation which I don’t have time to address today, that said….Putin went to the Kremlin 3.6 hours ago at 110pm local and seems they are burning the midnight oil. Could be nothing but then again, Germany shut down its nuclear reactors to satisfy the green movement several years ago, wind and solar will not touch their energy needs. Let’s keep our collective ears to the ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
25 June, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
where did Juan post ????where can i find his post?thank u🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
He is finally over on his platform 107 Daily
11:14 PM - Jun 25, 2022
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
25 June, 11:22
Nana, please explain to me what Jaun was doing with Lara Logan on that private plane? It was a 7 minute video with Nino from a few days a go. It has me confused :(

25 June, 11:27
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Lara is one of the few real reporters left.
She is doing a lot to bring Truth out, it actually cost her the job at Fox cause she refused to bow down.

They were headed to an event.
I don't understand the question.
Juan works with more ppl than you can even imagine.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
25 June, 11:17
thank u , i love to listen to JOS on Ninos corner . i can listen to him all day 🙏😁

25 June, 11:31
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Nana could too, he knows more about the Bible and history than anyone I have run across at this point.
Almost like he had traveled back in time to actually experience it dont ya think the way he tells the stories as if he had been there like a fly on the wall.