Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป NO TROLLS OR SHILLS You will be blocked!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‰The name fits the company... KEK

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Save the Children ๐ŸŒŽ

time to cut off Dicks! chop chop ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

"Go Woke Go Broke" hopefully!

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tame

SIMPLY DICK MOVE๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There are two sides in this battle, from the beginning of salvation history to the end of days. In that respect, it makes perfect sense. P.S. - Dick's is on the losing team.

It is never too late to join the winning team!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Well, they got the right name for their company.

MAGA Patriot just trying to live a normal life in a world run by Commie retards who can't even define what a woman is.

Here's the CEO of Dicks with her husband. She's also worked for Pepsico, Wells Fargo and JPMorgan Chase. Wikipedia doesn't mention her Early Life, but I can guess what it was.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Looks like an Adams apple to me

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป NO TROLLS OR SHILLS You will be blocked!

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Thats a Dude!! Fitting for the co name!

(3) Show this thread

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven * Baylor Grad * Messianic * Veteran #TrumpWON * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

#DicksSportingGoods does NOT want business from#conservative customers as they are "woke" meaning they are there for the#Libiots &#libtards

If Conservatives would STOP shopping at these#FarLeft extremist businesses, that would help to#wakeUp these companies.

#BoycottDicksSportingGoods

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DMโ€™s please !

the confusion is never ending, even confusion is confused by their double standard

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DMโ€™s please !

the confusion is never ending, even confusion is confused by their double standard

๐ŸšจALERT !!! Exposing the truth, informing the public, searching for wisdom with a strong faith in God.

MAGA Patriot just trying to live a normal life in a world run by Commie retards who can't even define what a woman is.

Whenever I go to Dick's for sports equipment my ears are assaulted by the terrible music they play. I always can't wait to pay for my purchase and leave.