Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 June, 10:12
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜‰The name fits the company... KEK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
27 June, 08:40
time to cut off Dicks! chop chop ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
26 June, 05:16
"Go Woke Go Broke" hopefully!

Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
26 June, 01:35
SIMPLY DICK MOVE๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
26 June, 12:13
There are two sides in this battle, from the beginning of salvation history to the end of days. In that respect, it makes perfect sense. P.S. - Dick's is on the losing team.

It is never too late to join the winning team!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 June, 10:20
Well, they got the right name for their company.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
25 June, 10:26
Here's the CEO of Dicks with her husband. She's also worked for Pepsico, Wells Fargo and JPMorgan Chase. Wikipedia doesn't mention her Early Life, but I can guess what it was.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
26 June, 02:58
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Looks like an Adams apple to me

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 June, 10:14
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Thats a Dude!! Fitting for the co name!

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
25 June, 10:16
#DicksSportingGoods does NOT want business from #conservative customers as they are "woke" meaning they are there for the #Libiots & #libtards

If Conservatives would STOP shopping at these #FarLeft extremist businesses, that would help to #wakeUp these companies.

#BoycottDicksSportingGoods

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 June, 10:07
the confusion is never ending, even confusion is confused by their double standard

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 June, 10:07
the confusion is never ending, even confusion is confused by their double standard

James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 June, 09:55

David Treciak @scifiwriter
25 June, 09:49
Whenever I go to Dick's for sports equipment my ears are assaulted by the terrible music they play. I always can't wait to pay for my purchase and leave.