Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
25 June, 10:27
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
So happy you had someone to talk you through this and guide you on a better path. Thank you for sharing this. Going to watch for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
25 June, 10:25
Reversing curses of the world! This makes sane the upside-down world we are traversing... Go Team God! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Much Love Joey πŸ’ͺ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 June, 10:25
So glad you knew who to call! πŸ™

Look at you passing the β€œpay it forward” to all of us! That is such a heart of a Believer!! (Humble and Loving) πŸ™β€οΈ

Praying each day you see fewer and fewer triggers as this Pastor’s words play out before us! πŸ™πŸ™. The Best Is Yet To Come! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I am Keri @Lionessheart
25 June, 10:03
its truly heartwarming to read this! Im so glad you had someone to talk you thru
my love n my light to you

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
25 June, 09:54
So amazing there are folks here so willing to give of themselves to help others. I suffer extreme PTSD and know how crippling it can be, especially when it hits unexpected away from home. It makes me sad to know how many people suffer, and how little understanding there really is for folks who deal with this every day. God Bless you and the anon who was there with the assist!❀️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 June, 09:52
So much love to you Joey. So glad you were able to talk with a fren from here. You are a loving, caring soul. Praying that you will feel the peace that passes understanding tonight and until we are all reunited with our Savior. Thank you for sharing this video, it's exciting.πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 June, 09:31
Mahalos for all frens helping frens -awesome story to here.πŸ™πŸ’›

Also, an awesome video! It feels right to me.!

I just spent the last hours researching why a new song from TAV has lyrics related to Ra and Sirius.

Egypt then the Garden. We are almost home again!!!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
25 June, 09:28
Godspeed Fren. Rest up- we nees you, it’s getting kinda hectic!