Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Mike Lindell is one of the greatest people I've met during all this and met many. I snuck back to try and see him at friske farms in Michigan. He was talking to a group of people, he looked over his shoulder at my wife and I about 20 ft away, broke away from his crowd immediately and walked over to chat and take a picture. Couldn't believe it, always wondered if those people were like wtf just happened. I know I was thinking holy crap what's happening he is coming over. Great Great Great Man. The wife and I decided it was my shirt that did it. See I was the Only one with a huge American flag Q and a WWG1WGA plastered on the front. Got a lot of interesting attention that day but meeting Mike was the kicker. Ended up hanging out in the vip tent for awhile schmoozing with speakers . Wow how did that happen. Stars must have been aligned just right for me. Anyway if you have not gone to any freedom takes, GO. Great Energy All Around. This story brought to you by me jus watching Mike talk.
06:43 PM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it