Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Change is flying in now, you can feel God moving everywhere, for those who have mocked God, its gonna be time to face the music soon, you knew what you were doing, now face the wrath, repent whilst there still be time.
03:37 PM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
25 June, 04:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
My daughter let demons into my home through her practicing witchcraft and using ouija boards. she has attacked me while my hysband stood by and did nothing and now CPS is coming on Friday because i put bruises on her arms trying to take my dig away from her. all while husband stood by and did NOTHING! I am so broken right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 June, 04:49
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I will pray for You and know God is with You always, the more we stand the more the demons will creep, I would not allow CPS in my house when our school sent them at us, I held my line, and God took the wheel, no matter what, ask for the words, then just speak knowing He will give You the words, I too face struggles in house, all is for reason, and He has overcome for us, so You too will overcome this through HIS Grace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 June, 03:58
AMEN TO THAT !!!!!!!

25 June, 03:59
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Amen. God is Good.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
25 June, 03:45
Amen, Amen, Amen

25 June, 03:45
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Amen.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
25 June, 03:43
Yes! Amen God is coming swiftly