Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
One thing I noticed last night on 8Kun during the Q drops was that I couldn't keep up with everything. It was like the good old days again!!
03:16 PM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 June, 03:33
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
🤩I miss those 10 drops a day dayzzzzzzzzz😁 I'v grown lazy since Q stopped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
25 June, 03:30
My head was spinning 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 June, 03:32
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
As soon as I got through 751 replies, the next already had 450😂 And Qalerts didn't add them to their site until a few hours later.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 June, 03:19
Perhaps that is what Qalerts was also stating, with his response to Kash!

(Qalerts = Dan? 🤷‍♀️).

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 June, 03:22
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
It could very well be, I wouldn't be surprised at all. My main focus on 8Kun now is to look for the green/red flashing trip code☺️🐸

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 June, 03:19
🎯🎯🎯