TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Liberals think I'm too harsh. They are always preaching "be nice, be kind, we should all just love one another". My response:

There are times in life you cannot be GENTLE and "NICE". By the way, NICE comes from TACT and basically SLY... so get rid of that word from your vocab... there ain't anything NICE about it! So, you cannot be soft and gentle every time. If you want to save someone's life you might have to beat the shit out of 'em to wake the motherfuckers UP. If someone stopped breathing you wouldn't be singing them a fucking lullaby to make them breathe again! If someone was found sitting in shock, unable to move in a burning house you wouldn't ask them NICELY to run out, you'd slap their face and drag their ass out. COMMON FUCKING DENOMINATOR----> LOVE. LISTEN, the world IS on the precipice of lung failure. The world IS on fire, alright! ~ Charmainymous
12:54 PM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 June, 01:14
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I don't think liberals are human 🤔 Who in their right mind can't see this evil shit 😒 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 June, 01:51
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I believe you are right.... they have been hosted by the devil.... they don't know they are, either....😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 June, 12:59
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

25 June, 04:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
LOL!