Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
25 June, 12:08
‘French modelling agent Gerald Marie allegedly engaged in the misconduct while serving as European chief of Elite Model Management in the 80s and 90s - a tenure that saw him become one of the most powerful men in the industry.’
💥Were there any legit modeling agencies or were they all pedo and human trafficking cess pool rings? Human slavery packaged and sold as glamour. Bring the whole filthy ring down. 🙏🏻👊🏻💥👊🏻💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
I once lived next door to a struggling model who explained she was now too old - at 25. She had been quite successful and was gorgeous but was a bundle of nerves and insecurities and a sense of failure coz she was old and couldnt get any more modelling jobs . It actually made me sad at the time , bc she didnt see herself clearly, but I never knew what it was all about . She was living with a rather successful radio DJ .
12:21 PM - Jun 25, 2022
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
25 June, 01:55
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
It is heartbreaking. And I have heard many others in the industry reiterate what your ex- neighbor stated. No man or woman should feel that at 25. I watched parts of the Secrets of Playboy documentary. Horrifying to hear what the young women faced. Thank God for the women able to get out of that evil predators control and are helping to expose that horrifying, sick world. It sounds almost the same as the mainstream modeling world. Just a different packaging and sold off to the public. I hope the young woman you knew was able to live a normal life and find her own self worth and happiness.🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
25 June, 02:14
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Yes I hope so too - she was really a lovely person too, however I went backpacking for a year or two after that and lost contact with her .❣️