KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
I have had non stop Goosebumps since yesterday... Anyone else?
Up 🔝 We go :)
11:29 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
25 June, 12:50
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
When I get goose bumps it is such an amazing Holy Spirit Rush!
Awesome Confirmation!💕🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
25 June, 12:46
Since my kids started driving, flying I would tell them My Prayer..."Angels on your bumpers, Angels on your wings, Angels on your shoulders as you go to and fro in Jesus Name Amen.💕🙏💕.

Father God IS SO Awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
25 June, 12:44
Yesterday, A guy with his huge Sierra hit us as we just parked our truck turned off the key. Bam! And The Angels sitting on our back bumper kicked that huge Sierra ALL the way over the grocery store parking lot to the stop sign in less than a Nanosecond! I didn't even see the truck until it was 100 yards across the parking lot at the stop sign! I realized we had been hit and I thought he was a hit and run! I know Angels on our bumpers took care of My 86 year young Momma and me. I am pretty sore, she's better than I. So thankful the time warp happened cause a guy was going to be getting in his truck next to us at that moment... God took care of the whole time thing. The guy said he was admiring our vehicle and then out of nowhere came the Sierra and horrible loud BAM! He said he couldn't believe how his thoughts were so peaceful and pleasant then Bam. I told him we had Angels on our bumpers and he agreed. I told Sierra and the cop we had Angels on our bumpers and they agreed.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 June, 11:33
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 Thank God & Angels You are all okay🙏🙏🙏 God Bless Ya’ll 🙏🙏🙏