CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 June, 10:47
Statement on the TRUTH Social @Q Account
We are aware of the @Q account on TRUTH Social. At this point in time (3/10/2022):

Technically speaking, there is no apparent way to automatically scrape the truths from the @Q account in order to aggregate them into the site. Until TRUTH Social opens up (unauthenticated) web access to user pages, example: https://truthsocial.com/@q... as opposed to only app access, it would be difficult to scrape truths for accounts. This could also be by design in order to mitigate robotic web based attacks on the site.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 June, 10:49
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
But this Line is Legit, right? Follow us on TRUTH Social qalerts !! ๐Ÿ™โ˜บ๏ธ

I think this QAlerts on TS is Dan. IMO!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 June, 10:50
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ME TOO, OR KASH, OR NUNEZ...OR A COMBINATION?

25 June, 10:53
So Devin posted last night on TS
๐Ÿ‘‡
#wheresDan
#MakeSocialMediaFunAgain

Kash responded in 2nd Pic Below ๐Ÿ˜‚!

(Those 3 are so in Cahoots! So Obvious, I think!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. I hope).

2 Pics ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 June, 10:55
ty

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 June, 10:59

TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Now maybe they are Quads? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Gotta Add Don Jr to the Mix!!

How Fun would it be to have Dinner with them at Nice Steak House in a private โ€œCaptainโ€™s Table Roomโ€ with a Few Bottles of Red Wine? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Can you imagine the Stories and the Laughs? We would Learn So Much? What a Dream!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ
11:24 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 June, 11:27
I hope that add that scene to the movie. I would love to be an extra on that one. Or even a fly on the wall.

Great idea!

25 June, 11:31
Me too! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚.