Amber Waves @AmberWaves1111
The new is already here.

The old is just making a lot of noise dying.

~ Eckhart Tolle
09:29 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
22 July, 11:15
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
i’ve been thinking of this quote since i saw it posted. makes me think of the verse “Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.” Luke‬ ‭21:31‬ ‭NIV‬‬. The KJV says “at hand” - makes me think of the world we cannot see but is active and we are waiting for the veil to lift in full. There is still too much interference, competing signals and adverse waves that are going down with a fight to prevent us from seeing what is concurently God’s kingdom. Same space, but different realms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
21 July, 04:57
This...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 July, 07:08
saw this at 11:07 > 117 😎❤️

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
20 July, 08:23
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Very Nice.
117/711 🪞

These are special numbers to me. 🌟

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 July, 02:28
Yes, and it seems to be getting louder every day. Do you hear the death rattle?! It’s definitely coming.

Stella Bella @NasNas
20 July, 12:04
❤️

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
20 July, 11:52
Eckhart Tolle's works are great!
Understanding God

arba happihr @arba
20 July, 03:32
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
I remember when he was on Oprah
He made a comment, and she corrected him and said, I worked hard to get where I am. Something to matter
He called her out.

arba happihr @arba
20 July, 03:32
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
I remember when he was on Oprah
He made a comment, and she corrected him and said, I worked hard to get where I am. Something to matter
He called her out.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
20 July, 11:50
❤️🤗

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
20 July, 11:04
if the new is here , does that mean all my bills are now paid in full?

Dreamer1745 @Dreamer1745
20 July, 10:59
Love this so much.

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
20 July, 10:58
Oh man, I love this!!❤️

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
20 July, 10:55
💓!!

Steph Ayers @Steph3
20 July, 10:40
Bingo. A cornered and caged animal will fight to the death.

20 July, 10:56
In response Steph Ayers to his Publication
👏exactly!!

20 July, 11:04
In response Steph Ayers to his Publication
In the boxing world when a fighter knows he's loosing they may decide or try out of desperation to throw haymakers. A full-force haymaker could put the fighter launching the punch in a difficult position if the punch does not land effectively and gives the opponent an opening to retaliate ..
A haymaker punch is often considered to be a punch used by untrained, amateur fighters, and when swung by fighters of this level, they are seldom effective because they are 'telegraphed'.
To me this seems to be the case in the fight with the cabal and evil ones. They know they are loosing but their throwing haymakers on the way down. In the end we know the script is already written. GOD wins🙏❤️😊!