Godly Man @WWCUE
Money isn’t all that important to me. I got a little and that’s about what it takes

But wouldn’t it piss you off if you (all of you) found out you were worth over $100,000,000 but no one told you? It pisses me off.

How about if you found out that your house was paid off when you signed the mortgage? How about finding out your car was paid off when you signed the loan? How about finding out that your electricity bill is paid before you pay it.

It’s all a big double-dipping cabal. clever fucks, aren’t they? Or as I like to say, theiving satanic pieces of shit.

Pissed off yet? if not, you will be because theres a lot more to it than that.

Ready to take YOUR country back yet?
09:03 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
27 June, 05:03
In response Godly Man to his Publication
i cant get pissed… waste of energy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
27 June, 02:55
Social security is no way enough to make it through. We can not survive. 💀⚰️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 June, 01:40
They never thought wed find out.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 June, 07:00
was at that point 10 years ago.

Godly Man @WWCUE
25 June, 11:11
Im old. What I do now is for my kids/grandkids. My kids dont listen. They think my wife and I are crazy. I dont care what they think. Theyre brainwashed. I still do it for them.

Not Important @Notimportant
25 June, 09:19
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻☀️🔥🔥🔥

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 June, 09:09
AND THIS part is what fkin crushes EVERY FUCKIN aspect of their bs trestle board globally, NOT ONE fkin thing of their shit devil stuff will survive. NO area it does not impact. NOT one.